Donate

Galaxy4Peace (G4P) gets 60% of her funds largely from individual donations from invaluable supporters and friends while the remaining 40% comes from partners where we applied for support in order to cover the expenses of our projects and events.

G4P looks forward to frequently access some form of long-term institutional support to enable take-off of more crucial projects and expansion of existing ones. Kindly join us by supporting or partnering with us.

You can donate to Galaxy4Peace projects through the Guaranty Trust Bank Account details
Bank Name – Galaxy for Peace & Integrity Initiative
Account No – 0161185784

We would require you to email the evidence of any payment into the above account, to donations@galaxy4peace.org in order for us to have proper documentation and mail you the invoice of your donations.

As a donor, you become a Peacebuilder and a key member of our community of like-minded individuals who we value unmeasurably.

Alternatively you can use the electronic payment system below to make a donation.


* are compulsory
cardlogos

Get Our Newsletter To Stay Up To Date

2 days ago

Galaxy 4  Peace

The #InternationalDayOfRemembrance & Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism was established by the @UN General Assembly in 2017. In 2017 alone, nearly 3 quarters of all deaths caused by terrorism were in just 5 countries, including Nigeria.
.
Security Council resolution 1888 was preceded by the ground-breaking resolution 1820, which elevated the issue of conflict-related violence into the peace and security agenda as a threat to security and an impediment to the restoration of peace. We at @galaxy4peace are calling the @AU_PSD to place the issue of conflict-related violence on the agenda. We also call for the presence, intervention and support from @AUBinetaDiop, an African sister and steadfast champion of the Women, Peace and Security agenda.
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

2 days ago

Galaxy 4  Peace

We are 5 mins away from kicking off an insightful conversation on 'Building #Peace through #Humanitarian Intervention and Aid'. Join us for the third #PeaceTuesday conversation for the month of #August and share your opinion, thoughts, and comments. #WorldHumanitarianDay ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

2 days ago

Galaxy 4  Peace

It is 30 mins to #PeaceTuesday and we'll be discussing the topic - 'Building #Peace through #Humanitarian Intervention and Aid'. Join us to know the difference between the two terms and to discuss whether one works better than the other in terms of building peace @PeaceOneDay #WorldHumanitarianDay ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

3 days ago

Galaxy 4  Peace

Humanitarian intervention and humanitatrian aid sound similar. But are they the same? Is one better than the other? Join us for today's #PeaceTuesday chat to explore more about the two terms - humanitarian intervention and humanitarian aid - as we discuss whether one is more successful than the other in building peace. Share with us your opinions, thoughts, and experiences in relation to how we can stregthen the global humanitarian response in building sustainable #peace. Time: 5 pm (WAT), Venue: @galaxy4peace twitter timeline #Peacebuilding #PeaceKeeping #development #Aid #humanitarian #Communities #WorldHumanitarianDay ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

3 days ago

Galaxy 4  Peace

Today is World Humanitarian Day

A global day dedicated to recognize humanitarians and those who have lost their lives working for humanitarian causes.

While, we alute ALL #Humanitarian workers who support people affected by #emergencies, conflicts, disasters, it's amazing to see that this year's theme is paying tribute & strengthening the role of #WomenHumanitarians all over the world.

Surprisingly to many, women make up a large number of those who risk their own lives to save others.
They are often the first to respond and the last to leave the conflict zone.
As we salute these women who deserve to be celebrated, let us reteriate that health workers, health facilities, women and all humanitarian personnels are #NotATarget.

Happy World Humanitarian Day
.
.
.
.
.
#WorldHumanitarianDay #HumanitarianGirl #WomenHumanitarians #WHD2019
a
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook
© 2019 Galaxy for Peace and Integrity Initiative